Personal Injury Lawyers.
Focused on You.
The Charleston personal injury lawyers of Epstein & Howell provide competent and zealous legal representation for clients throughout South Carolina. We take our representation of you seriously and we strive to provide strong, aggressive advocacy for our clients against the parties who have caused their injuries. We are selective about the personal injury cases we take on, but you get our best effort when we decide to represent you. What that means to you, our client, is a no-nonsense approach to your case and a unwavering commitment to never shy away from a fight with an insurance company or corporation responsible for compensating you for your injuries.
The Team Approach to Personal Injury Litigation
The Charleston Personal Injury lawyers of Epstein & Howell believe in pursuing the most effective approach to your personal injury case and that means working as a team with the best physicians, engineers and experts to investigate and support your case. We believe that the most favorable recovery can be achieved through a carefully orchestrated and coordinated team approach to personal injury litigation. Our team will tirelessly strive to recover damages, provided for under South Carolina Law, for past and future medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, mental anguish, emotional distress, disfigurement and permanent impairment when the facts of your case warrant those damages. If you attempt to negotiate your claim on your own, you may miss out on an element of damages to which you are entitled. Pursuing your personal injury claim with Epstein & Howell helps ensure that all of your potential damages and injuries are discovered before your case is settled or tried.
Are You Injured? We Are Here For You.
If you or someone you know has suffered a personal injury, please contact our office as soon as possible. It is important to contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after you sustain your injury in order to preserve crucial evidence that can affect your case. Additionally, South Carolina law specifies a time limit in which you can bring your claim or you will be barred from filing suit to recover damages for your injuries. We are ready to pursue your claim in any of the following areas:
- Automobile Accidents
- Tractor Trailer/ Eighteen Wheeler Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries/ Parapalegia/ Quadrapalegia
- Child Molestations
- Medical Malpractice/ Negligence
- Nursing Home Abuse/ Elder Abuse
- Alcohol Liability Against Bars, Restaraunts and Drunk Drivers
- Hotel & Apartment Liability for Negligent Security or Premises Defects
- Chemical Spill Inhalation or Burn Injuries
- Amputations or Crush Injuries Due to Dangerous Machinery
- Automobile Defects/ Vehicle Rollovers/ Tire Defects or Failure
- All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Rollover Injuries
- Sexual Assaults
- Food Poisoning/ Salmonella/ Airborne & Waterborne Bacteria Exposure
- Train Collisions/ Railroad Injuries/ Crossing Injuries
- Pharmacy Errors/ Mis-filled Prescriptions
- Balcony Collapse/ Railing Collapse/ Fall Injuries
- Slander and Defamation